Nuvo Vu-160 Surgical Lighting
The Nuvo Vu-160 LED Surgical Light is brighter, whiter, cooler and more capable in the operating room. The Vu-160 provides users with 160,000 lux of brilliant surgical light, with unparalleled shadow control and almost non-existent heat development in the surgical field. All this for a value that’s hard to match.
Cross Focus Technology (CFT) enables the Vu-160’s LED’s to move independently of each other while adjusting the pattern size. This allows the Vu-E to provide the same light output at the largest pattern as it does at the smallest.
The Vu-160 also gives you the option of a touchscreen wall control. The wall control panel communicates wirelessly, managing one, two or three lights simultaneously, as well as the HD Video Camera (if applicable). A nurse or assistant can control light on/off, intensity, plus camera functions – all remotely.
Features of the Vu-160 LED Surgical Light include:
- 160,000lux of bright, cool light
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
- Ambient light ‘Endo’ mode for minimally-invasive surgery applications
- ON/OFF Dimming and field size are easily controlled within the sterile field via the removable, sterilizable handle
- Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom).
- Optional monitor arms
Would selectable colour temperatures improve your surgical experience? The Vu-E may be the right choice for you