The Stellar Series™ fibre-optic laryngoscope blades (Miller Profile) feature a low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients. The large (4.2mm) integrated fibre-optic bundle maximizes light transmission reducing crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden. The matte finish reduces blade-glare and increases ease of use.
The Stellar Series Miller Profile laryngoscope blades deliver an efficient and easy to use straight blade option. Originally developed by Dr. Robert Miller for pediatric use, their matte finish makes for easy clean up and use and are available in a range of sizes.
Stellar Series™ Laryngoscope Blades Benefits:
- Low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients
- Integrated fiber optic bundle to reduce crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden
- No disassembly required for reprocessing
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Large 4.2mm fiber-optic bundle maximizes light transmission
- Glass-fiber bundle is designed for 1000’s of reprocessing cycles
- SS 304 stainless steel construction
- Conforms to ISO 7376-3 standard (“green” standard)
- 5 year warranty
- Size 00 – Product Code: 219MI00
- Size 0 – Product Code: 219MI0
- Size 1 – Product Code: 219MI1
- Size 2 – Product Code: 219MI2
- Size 3 – Product Code: 219MI3
- Size 4 – Product Code: 219MI4
For product specifications on the Stellar Series™ Laryngoscope Blades (Miller Profile) visit the manufactuer website.