The Stellar Series fibre-optic laryngoscope blades (McCoy Flex Tip Profile) feature a low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients. The large (4.2mm) integrated fibre-optic bundle maximizes light transmission reducing crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden. The matte finish reduces blade-glare and increases ease of use.
McCoy Flex Tip blades have a curved profile similar to the Macintosh but are equipped with a flexible, hinged distal tip for levering. Extremely useful for better visualization of the vocal cords during difficult intubations, the Stellar Series, McCoy Flex Tip blades deliver real efficiency.
Stellar Series™ Laryngoscope Blades Benefits:
- Low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients
- Integrated fiber optic bundle to reduce crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden
- No disassembly required for reprocessing
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Large 4.2mm fiber-optic bundle maximizes light transmission
- Glass-fiber bundle is designed for 1000’s of reprocessing cycles
- SS 304 stainless steel construction
- Conforms to ISO 7376-3 standard (“green” standard)
- 5 year warranty
- Size 3 – Product Code: 219MCC3
- Size 4 – Product Code: 219MCC4