The Stellar Series™ fibre-optic laryngoscope blades (Macintosh Profile) feature a low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients. The large (4.2mm) integrated fibre-optic bundle maximizes light transmission reducing crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden. The matte finish reduces blade-glare and increases ease of use.
The most used laryngoscope blade, the Stellar Series Macintosh blades are available in multiple sizes. These curved laryngoscope blades feature a matte finish for reduced glare. Their large fibre-optic bundle (4.2mm) provides abundant light for improved visibility.
Stellar Series™ Laryngoscope Blades Benefits:
- Low shoulder profile for better visualization and easier intubation of patients
- Integrated fiber optic bundle to reduce crevices and hard-to-clean areas for better removal of bioburden
- No disassembly required for reprocessing
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Large 4.2mm fiber-optic bundle maximizes light transmission
- Glass-fiber bundle is designed for 1000’s of reprocessing cycles
- SS 304 stainless steel construction
- Conforms to ISO 7376-3 standard (“green” standard)
- 5 year warranty
- Size 1 – Product Code: 219MA1
- Size 2 – Product Code: 219MA2
- Size 3 – Product Code: 219MA3
- Size 4 – Product Code: 219MA4
For product specifications on the Stellar Series™ Laryngoscope Blades (Macintosh Profile) visit the manufactuer website.