Nuvo Vu-E Surgical Lighting
The Nuvo Vu-E LED Surgical Light is brighter, whiter, cooler and more capable in the operating room. The Vu-E provides users with the ability to choose the best colour for the application, with unparalleled shadow control and almost non-existent heat development in the surgical field. All this for a value that’s hard to match.
Cross Focus Technology (CFT) enables the Vu-E’s LED’s to move independently of each other while adjusting the pattern size. This allows the Vu-E to provide the same light output at the largest pattern as it does at the smallest.
The Vu-E also gives you the option of a touchscreen wall control. The wall control panel communicates wirelessly, managing one, two or three lights simultaneously, as well as the HD Video Camera (if applicable). A nurse or assistant can control light intensity, colour temperature, Green mode, plus camera functions – all remotely.
Features of the Vu-E LED Surgical Light include:
- 160,000lux of bright, cool light
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
- ON/OFF Dimming and field size are easily controlled within the sterile field via the removable, sterilizable handle
- Colour temperature at your command, with five selectable settings between 3,800° and 4,800° Kelvin to meet the surgeon’s specific needs.
- Optional in-light HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom).
The Nuvo Vu-E’s specifically engineered LED mix enables the flexibility to adjust color temperature as needed, with five settings between 3,800° and 4,800° Kelvin to meet the surgeon’s specific needs. Lower color temperature emphasizes the reds, while higher temperature provides cooler white, as well a “Green Mode” for minimally-invasive surgery applications.
Don’t need adjustable colour temperatures? The Vu-160 may be the right choice for you. Learn more.